GAIA works alongside sustainability professionals to achieve their goals.
Through experience we know the challenges you face and have created a wealth of tools, methodologies, systems, training programmes and peer networks to offer support.
We we have two types of client:
- those who have an established sustainability team and infrastructure but require additional support to drive specific initiatives; or
- those who don’t have an established sustainability team but need to implement a sustainability programme
So we have two types of service:
- specialist ‘Project based’ Consulting supporting the established team to excel in achieving their low carbon goals: and
- ‘Embedded’ Sustainability Managers for clients wanting to execute complete sustainability programmes, fulfilling longer term management and expertise gaps.
Training and peer to peer Networking:
To support sustainability professionals enhance their skills GAIA also provides:
- GAIA Masterclass Training programmes covering areas such as Behaviour Change or Basic Energy Management.
- funding to the UK wide Energy Club Network of around 200 sustainability practitioners encouraging personal development through local and free self help meetings.
- weekly ‘How to’ articles and regular Newshound links contributed by fellow sustainability professionals in our Mindset newsletter.
GAIA has a proven track record of success working with a wide range of clients across the food, chemical, industrial, retail and public sectors.