Energy Management for Non-Specialists (DECC subsidised)
In recognition that sustainability is no longer a green issues, but essential for an organisation’s survival and success, the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) commissioned GAIA Active to develop and deliver an energy management course for non-energy specialists.
GAIA developed a peer-to-peer masterclass programme delivered in London, Birmingham and Manchester during March 2013.
- Over 95% of the candidates said they have achieved their learning goals with all willing to endorse the programme.
- The strongest feedback related to our Sustainability Process (GAIA Path) that breaks down the energy management into segments.
Sample feedback comments:
- ‘Really enjoyed – gained great knowledge to improve energy management in my business’.
- ‘Very good overview of the process to follow in order to achieve successful energy management’
- ‘Great facilitators – really friendly and approachable. I didn’t feel silly asking basic questions’
As a result of this success the programme is now being provided directly by GAIA. (Energy Management for Non Specialists)