Terms & Conditions
GAIA terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions explain how you are allowed to use this site and the operation of this site by GAIA Active Limited, also known as www.gaiaactive.com and ‘GAIA’.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in this website is either owned by GAIA Active Limited or has been licensed to GAIA Active Limited by the rights owner(s). You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained in the website as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the material you must get the written permission of the rights owner. If you need any assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website contains trademarks, including the GAIA name, logo and GAIA spiral. All trademarks included on this website belong to GAIA Active Limited or have been licensed to GAIA Active Limited by the trademark owner(s) for use on this website. You are not allowed to copy or use any of these trademarks in any way except as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the trademarks you must obtain the written permission of the trademark owner. If you need any assistance email us at email@example.com
What you are allowed to do
- You may access any part of the website to which access is open to all users
- Access to some parts of the website is only possible by password, for example to access data that is pertinent to your business. You may only access these parts of the website if you have a valid password
What you are not allowed to do
- This website includes links to external websites. It might also include email links to suppliers of services and/or products. These links will help you find relevant services and/or products quickly and easily. You are responsible for deciding whether any of these services and/or products are suitable for your purposes. GAIA Active Limited is not responsible for the suppliers of these services and/or products or the goods or services they supply or for their website content and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these
- All data information, text, images and layout are the exclusive property of GAIA Active Limited and must not be emailed, networked, shared, republished, reproduced, transferred or copied (other than for reasonable professional use e.g. audit trails or backups). All copyright intellectual and other property rights shall continue to be held by GAIA Active Limited and no rights of any kind shall pass. Any attempt to damage the site or act in contravention of these Terms and Conditions may give rise to legal redress and GAIA Active Limited reserves the right to seek damages from such perpetrator
Changes to terms and conditions and disclaimer
GAIA Active Limited may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you accept the current terms and conditions and disclaimer. You should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/operation of website
- GAIA Active Limited may change the format and content of this website at any time
- GAIA Active Limited may suspend the operation of this website (or suspend provision of any service offered via this website) for support or maintenance work, for content updates or for any other reason
- GAIA Active Limited reserves the right to stop access to this website (and to services offered via the website) at any time and without notice
If you have a question or complaint, you can contact us in one of the following ways:
GAIA Active Limited
Coventry University Technology Park
020 3397 4724
We will try to resolve your complaint straight away. However, if it requires a more in-depth investigation, then we will aim to give you our final response within eight weeks. If for whatever reason this is not possible, we will contact you to explain the reasons why and let you know how long our investigations are likely to take.
- This website is for UK businesses only
- These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute