This coaching programme is designed for energy professionals to build the fundamentals for ISO 50001 accreditation. Over a 7 month duration, ISO 50001 is broken up into bite sized chunks structured around the seven energy management system requirements of the standard. The programme consists of an opening Workshop followed by monthly Video tutorials (6 in all) with practical coursework set after each session.
From the programme you will learn how to.
- Define the scope and boundaries of ISO 50001
- Create an energy policy and establish energy baselines
- Identify energy performance indicators and establish energy objectives and plans
- Build your own Energy Management System (EnMS) and develop a plan to communicate energy performance
- Establish an implementation plan and develop an Audit plan to demonstrate compliance
The Workshop and Online programme consists of.
1 Kick off Workshop based in London followed by 6 pre-recorded video tutorials which cover:
- General requirements and management responsibility
- Creating an energy policy statement
- Energy action planning
- Implementation and operation
- Performance audits
- Management review
Practical coursework will be set after each tutorial so delegates can develop an Energy Management System (EnMS) specific to their organisation. One to One feedback sessions will be available after completing Tutorials 3 and 6. Upon completion participants will receive a course completion certificate and can progress towards formal auditing.
Important: In order to gain ISO 50001 accreditation, organisations will require a formal audit by an ISO 50001 accredited assessor.
Who should do the course?
If you are in Energy Management, Facilities, SH & E, Property or Building Control, sustainability and have a direct or indirect interest in the management of your organisation’s energy consumption and eagerness to obtain the ISO 50001 standard.
The programme has been developed by GAIAs experienced energy managers who continue to be active in managing energy reduction in the workplace.
When’s the next course?
Dates are yet to be released. To get on the list call GAIA on 01572 729512, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does it cost?
The cost of the full programme is £5000 + VAT.