- Do you have the knowledge to plan and minimise your risk exposure?
- Take back control of your energy costs!
- How big is the opportunity and how can you capture it?
Aimed at senior business leaders, this one-day workshop provides an invaluable opportunity to understand how massive changes in global and UK energy supply and use will impact your business. With some talk-and-chalk, but mostly interactive, it will equip you with the knowledge and tools to plan a more certain future.
This important one day workshop style session covers:
- Risk Management – Global, EU and UK markets; operation;future scenarios; your business exposure.
- Understanding you energy and road fuel consumption – ESOS: Metering & controls; Reporting; Accountability.
- Forward Planning – A formal energy plan; contingency planning; targets; investment decisions; procurement strategies – selecting good suppliers, testing technologies
- Metering success – Monitoring actions; calculating benefits.
Who should attend
CEOs, Managing Directors, Finance Directors, Production Directors – all senior leaders who need to manage controllable costs.
The Benefits of attending
- learn from experienced energy professionals how the energy markets operate and upcoming challenges
- share experiences and concerns
- focus (for a day) on an area that can impact progressively on your business
- be more knowledgeable and better prepared to challenge providers … and ‘experts’ in your own companies
- increase your network
A FEI, MIET, MCIBSE, Andy has held many senior marketing, commercial and technical posts in the UK energy industry before becoming MD of a UK\US joint-venture services company. For 10 years he was a member of the property leadership team of Alliance Boots, and in 2006 was Senior Business Strategy Consultant at DEFRA on their Sustainable Energy Policy Division. In 2008 he set up EAV Associates, a consulting company to provide energy and carbon risk management services to private and public organisations and companies.
A FEI and FIET, Mervyn worked for Marks & Spencer for 28 years, being Head of Energy Management when he left in September 2012 to set up his own company. (Intuitive Energy Solutions Ltd), to provide strategic advice to leading energy services suppliers and end-clients; Director of Empirical Energy Ltd. During his time at M&S, Mervyn was a key architect of the energy aspects of Plan A, the globally famous sustainability programme launched by M & S in 2007. He specialises in training, strategic planning and energy procurement & risk management.
Book your place now
Next Date:Thursday 13th October
4 St. George Street,
The cost per delegate, including lunch, other refreshments and materials is £1000 exc. VAT.
Book your place now
Call GAIA on 01572 729512 or email [email protected]